Performance Marketing Data Analyst
The Digital Performance Analyst is responsible for analytics and campaign reporting, website performance optimization, and creation of dashboards to visualize business performance. Analytical and communication skills are essential to make strong databased recommendations for campaign and website improvements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reports into Assistant Director of Digital Marketing and Head of Department
- Plays an analytical role, analyses data for campaign reporting, prepares recommendations to ensure high advertising campaign success rate and recommends improvements.
- Identify campaign issues and ensure that best practice frameworks are being followed and deployed and attribution correctly recorded.
- Create dashboards for ad campaigns, generate reports and come up with informed, fact-based solutions that efficiently increase the performance of campaigns.
- Work closely with key stakeholders; Marketing teams, Advertising agencies, Online Distribution, System support and Account Managers.
- Define campaign performance reporting as needed according to the metric frameworks and targets.
- Audit website performance and analyse data, create reports for optimization.
- Takes a leading role with personalisation engine deployment and refinement, as well as support with A/B testing and insight that drives the personalisation engine strategies.
- Take active role in recommending innovations and inspire new thinking for overall website performance, UX, UI, marketing campaign results, and general advertising.
Technological Savvy/Analytical Skills:
- Be highly familiar with the latest technologies and digital best practice
- Able to use tools such as Google analytics, data studio, tag manager etc.
- Able to determine the best tools and channels for the business’s advertising campaigns.
- Have a solid understanding of marketing principles, audience targeting, and data collection methods.
- Familiar with performance metrics for advertising campaigns, database, and reporting preparation.
- Minimum two years in similar role
- Leadership/People Skills:
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities.
- Able to move a group towards a unified direction and with a common vision.
- Strong ability to form strong, meaningful relationships with others.
MS Excel, Google Analytics 4/UA, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Salesforce, Google Data Studio/looker, Drupal CMS, Tableau, Personalisation engines, Dashboards and relevant reporting tools as needed.