Home Sweet Centara
- Special rates for long-stay
- SHA certified hotels and resorts across Thailand
- Up to 2 children stay for free
Make Centara your home for a month or nine. Enjoy special long stay rates and let us take care of you like family.
Whether you want to make the city, mountains, or beach your home sweet home for a while, let Centara look after your every need so you can fully immerse in an exciting new destination.
This Long Stay Special is perfectly suited for international visitors looking to travel to Thailand under the upcoming new Special Tourist Visa initiative, which allows travellers to stay in the Kingdom for 90 days, extendable up to 270 days.
- 1-month stay: Rates from THB 648/ night
- 2-month stay: Rates from THB 612 / night
- 3-month stay onwards: Rates from THB 576/ night
Long-stay rates are offered at all Centara Hotels & Resorts properties in Thailand, including in Phuket, Samui, Krabi, Pattaya, Hua Hin, Trat, Rayong, Koh Chang, Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Mae Sot, Udon Thani, and Hat Yai.
Find out more about the Special Tourist Visa initiative at the official government website here.
Enjoy peace of mind when staying with Centara Hotels & Resorts as we continue to follow strict safety protocols and adhere to certified health and hygiene procedures with the comprehensive Centara Complete Care programme.
CentaraThe1 members enjoy better rates and other benefits. If you’re not yet a member, sign up for free today!
- 30-day minimum stay is required.
- Flexible rates will be applied for any shorten stay less than 14 nights.
- A credit card guarantee is required at the time of reservation.
- All requests are subject to availability and blackout dates apply.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, discounts or offers.
- Up to 2 children stay free when sharing existing bedding with parents
- For more information or for further assistance with your booking you may contact our Centara Contact Centre at [email protected], at +66(0) 2101 1234 or via our live chat
- Cancellation must be made before the check-in date to avoid 1-night cancellation charge. (depends on each hotel’s policy)