Middle East Welcome Exclusive
- USD 30 spa credit offer once per person per stay
- 20% off special dinner discount for Beach or sand sofa dinners
- Welcome bottle with choice of alcoholic or non-alcoholic sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
- Private in-villa floating breakfast for Pool Villa guests
- Sunset cruise for stays of 4+ nights
Celebrate with friends and family in paradise with a getaway to Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa Maldives, a palm-fringed tropical wonderland featuring stunning overwater and beach villas, plus indulgent dining options to please all palates.
In between, discover the exotic underwater life in the Maldives, where snorkellers find a kaleidoscope of colour in our house reef and divers can explore a shipwreck dive site just off the island. Dedicated children’s activities ensure younger travellers are kept entertained with outdoor games, crafts, and eco-friendly activities, while water sports, diving courses, whale shark and turtle sighting excursions delight the whole family.
Book from now until 30th April 2023 for stays until 20th December 2023 to enjoy:
- Welcome bottle with a choice of alcoholic or non-alcoholic sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
- One-time Floating Breakfast for 2 persons in Premium Overwater Sunset Villa only
- One-time combined group Sunset cruise per villa for all guests
- Complimentary 30 mins extension for SPA treatment
- 20% discount on Sand Sofa Beach Dinner
- 10% discount on photo shooting package
To make a booking, call the Centara Customer Contact Centre or the resort directly, or book on the Centara website.
- Stay minimum 3 nights to avail all benefits.
- Applicable for new bookings only.
- No limit to number of bookings.
- Spa credit can not be transferred.
- All room rates, extra beds and meals are subject to GST. All room rates are subject to USD 6 per person (adult/child/infant) per night for Green Tax (Pay directly to the hotel).
- Discounts applicable for Best Available Rates on all meal plans except Grand All You Can Eat.
- Seaplane service only operates during daylight hours. After dark, air services will also operate via. Domestic flight to the new South Ari Airport located 15 minutes via speedboat transfer from the resort Pricing for day or night service is the same. Seaplane and Domestic flight rates are net inclusive of GST Domestic Flight reservations are available for bookings made outside 48 hours. Domestic flights will take off from Velana International Airport (MLE) and land in Maamigili Airport in South Ari Atoll (15 min by speedboat from Centara Grand). Baggage allowance for Seaplane and Domestic flight is 25kgs per person including hand luggage. The Carrier reserves the right to charge for excess baggage directly from the passengers.
- Rates are for individual reservation only and subject to space availability at the time of reservation.
- Rates are not applicable for group reservations, meetings, incentives, conventions and exhibitions.
- Rates are not combinable with any other promotion at the time of reservation.
- Weekend supplement rate and or Festive Season Surcharge per room per night may apply.
- Extra Bed or Sofa Bed Charge for adult or child may apply if requested and confirmed.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that all charges will be made in USD. Alternate currency displays are on an estimation basis only and may not reflect the actual amount charges to your credit card/debit card account.
- Centara Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to cancel or modify reservations at our discretion without the need to justify such refusal. In some instances, we may also cancel or reject a reservation due to obvious errors, inaccuracies or typographical errors, including but not limited to inaccuracies relating to pricing or availability applicable to your booking. Centara Hotels & Resorts shall not assume responsibility or liability for any such inaccuracies or errors and shall have no obligation to honor bookings. Centara Hotels & Resorts have the right to cancel any illegitimate reservations found to be made, including without limitation, reselling or posting on third party websites, or making speculative, false or fraudulent reservations. Any misuse of the system intentionally or unintentionally will result in cancellation of the booking.