Exchange vows with all the expected details, including a coordinator, décor, cake and photographer. Your union will also be honoured with a blessing.
The day before:
- Body massage for couple on the day prior to the wedding
- Fruits and flowers on arrival
- On-site wedding coordinator
- Marriage license and certificate
- Bottle of sparkling wine for the couple during the ceremony
- Two-tiered wedding cake
- Bouquet and button-hole
- Witness if required
Wedding Day (continued):
- One CD of 30-minute video of the wedding ceremony
- Decorated wedding location
- Traditional oil lamp decorated with fresh flowers
- Traditional religious blessings sung by a group of Sri Lanka girls
- Souvenir gift from the hotel
- 1-hour boat ride
- 24 photographs with album
Celebrate at Centara
Our coordinators know how to stage a beautiful and culturally-correct ceremony, be it a Thai, Chinese, Indian, Western, or a romantically informal “Sand Ceremony.” They can make your event as traditional or contemporary as you wish.
Wedding Settings and Venues
We provide a superb location with the Bentota River on one side and the Indian Ocean on the other, ensuring dreamy views from most areas of the resort, and offering a natural environment along with a wide range of facilities and activities.
The below should reach the hotel 30 days prior to the date of ceremony. The originals of below documents, to be produced to the hotel, at least 4 working days, prior to the ceremony.
- Photocopies of Birth Certificates of the couple
- If divorced or widowed, Certificates of Divorce or Death Certificate
- Photocopies of passports
- If unmarried, an affidavit certificate should be sent
Email our wedding coordinators at [email protected] to discuss how we can make your special celebration go smoothly and successfully.