Lotus Wedding Package
Approach your traditional Thai wedding with ease. Our professional team of wedding planners will bring even the smallest details to life, from the bespoke floral arrangements to elegant melodies of khim in the air to lunch offerings to the monks. Let us customize and execute your requests to fully embody your vision. You can focus on creating the happiest memories on your big day.
Before and During the Ceremony
Briefing with your Personal Wedding Coordinator and Celebrant
Traditional Buddhist Ceremony with Water-Blessing & Chanting
Customisable Floral Decorations to match your Ideal Wedding
Traditional Khim Music played during the Ceremony
Fragrant Thai Wedding Garlands for the Bride & Groom
Donations and Set Lunch Offerings to Monks and Temple Attendants including Sung Katarn
A Bottle of Sparkling Wine for Toasting or to serve in the room after the ceremony
Herbal Drinks served to Guests during the ceremony
After the Ceremony
- Honeymoon Setup of Deluxe One Bedroom Suite
- 2 and a half hour Honeymooner Celebration Package
- Thai Wedding Dresses and Suits tailored by a skilled professional recommended by the hotel
- Give away gifts/souvenirs for guests to take away, including Thai dolls, soap carvings, fragrant candles and other items by special request
- THB 300 baht will apply as surcharge for any additional guests.
Finding the Ideal Venue
- Swimming pool: Imagine your wedding beautifully set amongst fragrant flowers on a secluded turquoise waterfall with the swimming pool as backdrop. (Subject to seasonality and weather conditions)
- Coco & Rum Restaurant: An elegant rooftop restaurant and lounge celebrating modern comforts with a stunning view of the resort.
- Lawn Garden Terrace: The Lawn Garden is perfectly suited for intimate wedding receptions
- Ballroom: Arrange your wedding either in a traditional Thai style or a modern Western-style affair in a gorgeous event hall with the best lighting and sound.
Small Touches to Enhance your Wedding
(Optional items, net inclusive of tax and service. Subject to change locally without notice and not commissionable)
- Wedding Registration: THB 6,500
- Additional Corsages: THB 150 per person
- Additional Garlands: THB 1,500 per person
- Capture the magic - 36 Photographs: THB 30,000 per album
- Wedding Memoriesj - One 120-minute DVD (PAL/NTSC): THB 30,000
- Make-up and Hairdressing: THB 30,000 per time
Food & Beverage Options
(Net inclusive of tax and service with soft drink included)
- Wedding Buffet: THB 650 – 1,400 per person
- Cocktail Reception: THB 650 – 1,300 per person
- Canapé Selection: From THB 350 – 550 per person
- One-hour open bar reception: THB 850 – 1,300 per person
The menu can be discussed with the executive chef to perfectly suit your concept. We appreciate you give priority to our in-house beverages. Therefore, drink consumption in the premises shall be supplied by Centra by Centara Maris Resort Jomtien throughout the duration of your stay.