Refresh Your Mind & Body
How health and wellness can be part of your stay with us
A holiday or business trip doesn’t have to be a break from health. Centara now gives you more ways to take care of yourself during your stay with us.
Our Stay Well programme includes tools to help you exercise more conveniently, sleep more comfortably, and eat more healthily. It’s more than just a fitness centre. It includes exercise aids in your room, comfortable pillows and sleepwear, special menus to choose from and more.
We make it easy to LIVE a better life
We make it easier to stay in shape, both mentally and physically. Besides the fitness centre, you can join a jog or outdoor yoga lesson. Prefer to exercise in your room? We’ll lend you equipment like mats, foam rollers, mini-weights or power bands. Forgot your workout clothes? We’ll provide you with a fresh set. Tune in to the wellness channel on your TV or check out a DVD to learn about exercise, language, cooking and other interests.
Information & menu selection to help you eat right
At Centara you will find nutrition information about the dishes we offer in our restaurant and room service menus. For breakfast you can also order diabetic, healthy-heart, gluten-free, low sodium, reduced calorie or vegetarian options.
At the end of your day lies a better night's sleep
If those pillows in your room don’t suit you, we offer options from memory foam to hypoallergenic buckwheat pillows that many claim promote better sleep. Order a Rest Well Kit that includes earplugs, eye masks, a Jasmine water mister, and silky-soft pyjamas made of bamboo fibre. Wake up refreshed and ready for a new day.
Terms & Conditions
- • Up to 2 children under 12 years old stay free when sharing a bed with parents.
- • The number of children per room depends on the configuration of the chosen room type.
- • Blackout period during Eid El Fitr (1st – 8th June 2021)
- • Rates are exclusive of service charge and prevailing government taxes.
- • All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card number that is valid throughout the entire stay.
- • Full prepayment is required at the time of reservation and full charges will be applied in the event of cancellation, no-shows, shortened stays or early departures.
- • Booking amendments and cancellations are not permitted.
- • For more information or for further assistance with your booking, contact our reservation centre at [email protected], at +66(0) 2101 1234 or via our live chat.